Friday, March 12, 2010

Updates: I'm Doing Hardware (SWEEET!)

This week I'm going to start being more active in posting my activities and projects on my blog, I've been quite busy lately but you wouldn't know it by looking here, that's all about to change. New subject, I'm hopping onto Hardware and continuing my Google App Engine in my morning classes, I'm Extremely excited about this as I have been wanting to do hardware for a while and it's what I do in my freetime.

Current machines being worked on:

-- I'll add some later on --

1 comment:

  1. I'll be curious to see if you still think it is "sweet" after you tackle the 5 rack servers that we couldn't get working last week :-( There are problems getting Ubuntu to recognize the SCSII controller. If you crack one, you'll crack all. I also recommend updating the bios before you start in case that helps.

    ReplyDelete