Monday, April 26, 2010

Update: Building an Apt Server

So, since I've been spending most of my days trying to burn up time since I have not been in contact with dogi until today, I've been helping Jose Aparicio work on getting the apt server for our class up and running, as of now we have worked on atleast two different machines and have been considering the second choice as our apt server. Time spent so far has been put to use trying to find a motherboard that works, and hard drives that will cooperate. I'll try to post pictures soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is the obligation of each Advanced Topics student to provide an on-line record of their progress on their projects. It is only through that mechanism that I can maintain the transparency which supports both flexibility and accountability that we need for that class. *Please* post more often than you did last week, and include a picture or two showing the machines on which your working (see Jose's post from last week).

    ReplyDelete