Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Serving Computers out for Education

Since my bud Dogi has been rather busy lately and unable to contact me, I've been helping Jeff Elkner setup machines to be shipped out to students who don't have computers at home. It's something Jeff started working on independently with no help from APS just a lot of machines without homes and people who have homes that need machines, different motherboards and power supplies can be seen being moved around the table as they are assembled into machines that are being shipped out, I'll post up pictures when I find time.

1 comment:

  1. "Dougie" is actually, "Dogi". You should work with Matt and Luke instead of Dogi, since he has a lot on his plate at the moment.

    Please email Matt about the servers. All the other machines have been fixed, so it's time to figure out what we are going to do with the rack servers.

    ReplyDelete